Renmar DME is a leading provider of durable medical equipment and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our company is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and customers by providing high-quality products and services.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, including delivery technician positions, positions in sales, customer service, team leader, warehouse and cleaning, management and more. Whether you are just starting your career or are a seasoned professional, we have a place for team players with a high level of engagement and initiative.
We value our employees and provide them with competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are passionate about healthcare and want to make a difference in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply for a position with us today.
Current Open Positions:
Customer Service Leader
Customer Service Leader
Key team member to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of Renmar DME. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, adaptable professional, able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Primary person receiving incoming calls for insurance and retail sales.
- Complete insurance intake through prior authorizations.
- Assist customers with retail sales requests, prepare estimates, invoices, and collect payments. Order equipment as needed.
- Prepare equipment delivery tickets on multiple software platforms.
- Review A/R systematically and coordinate feedback to customers facilitating payment.
- Monthly billing for private equipment rentals and follow up collection calls
- Data entry of order information, asset numbers and update billing information accordingly
- Create and execute purchase orders on Quickbooks.
- VA order management and communication updates.
- Insurance order management and communication updates.
- Insurance ‘make good’ analysis.
- Company credit card reconciliation
- Enter bills on Quickbooks.
- Complete customer surveys post-delivery and prepare reports.
- Assist with process documentation for company intranet.
- Back up to hospice customer service representative
- 3-6 years’ experience as office coordinator, accounting assistant, administrative assistant and/or customer service.
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Prior experience working with Quickbooks or similar accounting and business management software preferred
- Proven experience meeting deadlines while working on a variety of tasks
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized
- Team player
Shift: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
Delivery Technician (Level One) – Medical Equipment
Safely deliver home medical equipment to primarily hospice patient homes or facilities. Provides basic instructions for HME (home medical equipment) to customers, complete equipment repairs and maintenance.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Safely delivers and picks up equipment for hospice and home care patients. Sets up equipment and provides instructions to patients on their HME, such as hospital beds, patient lifts, wheelchairs, basic oxygen.
- Loads and unloads durable medical equipment and oxygen onto delivery vehicle.
- Is aware of and follows all safety procedures to ensure that technician and the patient will be protected.
- Complies with all applicable regulatory requirements including oxygen tank manifest and vehicle inspection.
- Maintains a courteous, professional attitude toward all contacts, including patients, caregivers, and customers while maintaining a neat and clean appearance.
- Follows HIPAA guidelines
- Responds to emergency delivery calls as required and as part of an on-call rotation.
- Troubleshoots equipment failures and makes repairs to equipment.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- High school diploma
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- No CDL Required
- Home medical equipment delivery experience preferred, but not required
- Furniture moving and/or technician experience a plus
- Caring and patient individual who is comfortable delivering equipment to customers with various mental and physical disabilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven technical and mechanical aptitude in areas such as troubleshooting, repairs and critical thinking
- Flexible and dependable
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while still meeting customer time commitments and established quality metrics
- Quick learner and enthusiastic team player who strives for excellence
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record for the past three years